REEL - 2012

Gnomon Experience 09

Last year I moved to L.A. to take some courses at Gnomon School. I used those 5 months to study a lot and to change the 3d soft I used to Maya, which I then implemented in the pipeline here at barraca.
Currently I am applying a lot of technics I learnt, but I know there is still a lot I want to learn to keep growing, professionally speaking, hopefully continuing my carreer abroad working for bigger and more important projects.

El año pasado tuve me mude a a L.A. para tomar unos cuantos cursos en Gnomon School. Aproveche esos 5 meses que estuve alli para estudiar y cambiar de Soft de 3d. A partir de mi vuelta aplicamos el Maya en la linea de trabajo de Barraca.
Actualmente estoy implementando muchas tecnicas que aprendi, pero tengo ganas de seguir creciendo a nivel profesional, y armar una carrera en el exterior trabajando para proyectos mas grandes.